Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Top 5 - Road Killer

Wow, I should have challenged myself to once a week. These blogs may get really dumb. Especially since I haven't had time to game a lot recently.

But in the tradition of one of my favorite movies, High Fidelity, here comes the Top 5 list. I will try to make the list a regular feature. Maybe on Wednesday I will try and come out with a new one. So here goes...

TOP 5 GAMES TO RUN AFTER HITTING AN ANIMAL IN THE STREET.

5) Any Superhero Game (Mutants and Masterminds would be my pick): Just create a team of animal and plant inspired heroes. It works great for Aquaman with all the respect and power he gets. Someone must have hit a dolphin in their Pinto.

4) Werewolf: the Apocalypse: War of Rage baby! Make them all road kill and let Gaia sort them out.

3) Car Wars: WOOOOOO! Deer 5 points. Man 10! Kick me another brew dude! BUUURRRRRP!

2) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: You are an irradiated, pissed off chipmunk who's dad just got aced by a jerk off in a Pinto... and go.

1) Ironclaw: The world of vehicular animal slaughter sucks. Lets live in a more comforting world of foxes and bunnies stabbing each other for power and glory.

No comments: